Thursday, December 8, 2011

Must be the beard

I am going to talk about work again.

So I work with this Mexican fellow named Ehprain who is a really nice guy, and a big Chicago Bears fan (still owes me a case of beer from the Raider game). Anyway, somehow we got on the subject of age and he voluntarily starts guessing mine... "42 or 43" he says. I'm looking at him dead in the eyes and I see no hint of sarcasm what-so-ever. I tell him I'm actually 33 and he says, "Wow, you look a lot older than that." Now people always tell me I look younger when my beard is nice and clean cut, but to be mistaken for ten years older than I actually am made me realize just how old my beard makes me look when it's long.

42 anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Lol. I get that too. With my beard I was getting 32 or 33 on the regular and then I shaved the other day and had people guessing that I was 17 (I'm 24). I enjoy your blog man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro. If you like it you should subscribe man.

    ReplyDelete