Saturday, February 12, 2011

Guaranteed



Guaranteed






On bended knee is no way to be free


lifting up an empty cup I ask silently


that all my destinations will accept the one that's me


so I can breath






Circles they grow and they swallow people whole


half their lives they say goodnight to wive's they'll never know


got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul


so it goes...






Don't come closer or I'll have to go


Holding me like gravity are places that pull


If ever there was someone to keep me at home


It would be you...






Everyone I come across in cages they bought


they think of me and my wandering


but I'm never what they thought


got my indignation but I'm pure in all my thoughts


I'm alive...






Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere


underneath my being is a road that disappeared


late at night I hear the trees


they're singing with the dead


overhead...






Leave it to me as I find a way to be


consider me a satelite for ever orbiting


I knew all the rules but the rules did not know me


guaranteed...














Really been digging this album lately. if you've never heard it I would suggest running out and buying it right now. The song writing is brilliant. I had to share this one... It's my favorite... Probably because its me.






Eddie Vedder - Into the Wild

No comments:

Post a Comment